Monday, February 15, 2016

Fabric Tags

We have a snow day here in North Carolina
(mind you that doesn't mean we ACTUALLY received any snow)
and since it was an unplanned free day I had a chance to knock out some quick tags
on canvas fabric bases.

The first tag I started with a
blank piece of canvas and painted all over with various acrylic paints & inks.
I added some stenciling and scribbling with a Sharpie and a WhiteOut pen.

The heart was cut from a Gelli print.
Metal arrow and RubOn words.

The lace on the bottom was dyed with several Distress Stains.


For the next tag I stamped all over a piece of canvas using
the large flower stamp and StazOn ink.
I then used multiple colors of DyNaFlow fabric paint to paint in my flowers.
Black paint and a pencil eraser for dots.

I fussy cut some of the flowers and layered them over each other for a bit of dimension.
Tucked in some ribbon under the different layers. and added a vintage bird image.



That's it for today.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good one.

No comments: