Tuesday, January 5, 2016

January Hop with Craft Hoarders Anonymous

Welcome everyone to the January Hop 
with the Ladies of
Craft Hoarders Anonymous.
Every month on the 5th a group of us will share inspiration
on how to use up your hoard.
Since this post is happening right after the Holidays hopefully many of you
received new supplies to play with.

You should be coming here from Karen's blog.
After head back to Gloria's for the full list or to start at the beginning.


Today I am sharing an Art Journal
page I created using masking tape, my hoarded mists, some stamping,
and machine stitching.
I recently watched a video on YouTube by 
Magda Polakow which inspired my page.


I used mists from Lindy's Stamp Gang and Tattered Angels for color.
Black Gesso added after to tone down some of the white that still existed.
Seeing as I was working on scraps of paper from the scrap bin I needed to sew them
together into my final page.
A few word stickers and a new page for the beginning of 2016 is done.

Below is a list of all the other blogs to visit.
Make sure to check out what everyone has created to kick off the New Year.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


3 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wow, Christy!! This is simply stunning! I adore your colors and amazing textures. ~ Blessings, Tracey

McStamper said...

Love your fantastic idea. So glad to find a hoarders group.

nattyboots said...

Beautiful colors and texture