Monday, January 18, 2016

Heart ATCs

I have been working on a lot of
different projects lately and in doing so have tons of little scraps leftover.
Since I tend to throw NOTHING away,
these become perfect tidbits for creating
ATCs.

These heart ones were all created for trading 
with others in an ATC group I belong to on Facebook.
I love the ATC's size. 2.5 x 3.5 inches means you can create quick
and use up even the tiniest scraps.

All of the hearts and backgrounds were from previous projects.

The words are all from various sticker sheets.

Black Soot Distress marker and a white Gel pen 
were used to outline the hearts.

Some stamping and splattered mist finished them off.

The size of these are also perfect when you don't have a lot of time 
or space to create.
Next time you have some leftovers from a project, 
try creating your own ATC.
But watch out...they can be addicting.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like your blog. Follow my blog for DIY projects. http://kendinyapaleaf.blogspot.com.tr/