Sunday, January 3, 2016

Documented Life Project 2016: The unPlanner


So I once again joined up with the
This will be my 3rd year participating and the title this year is
The un-Planner.

The first challenges went up yesterday.
As I am still trying to figure if I want to do the planner part or keep it solely as an art journal 
I decided to just do the first part.
I made a tag, 
which in my zeal turned into a tag book.
And a small card that I will somehow incorporate into a future page.
This was the front of my tag book.
Here are the inside pages.
I kept it fairly simple (for me)
the color is distress ink over gesso with some stamping on top.

I picked out a word or 2 for each page along with a corresponding 
embellishment.

Some cheesecloth was misted with Tattered Angels mist and sewn in.
The little canvas pieces I found in the
$1 bin at Michaels.
Sprayed with the same Tattered Angels mist and glued in.
Stitches were "added' with a gel pen.


These are the back pages.
I left the very back page blank for journaling or as a spot to adhere to my journal.
Again I haven't decided how I am going about this so lots of random pieces right now.



This is a little card I did up to add somewhere as well.
The words are rub ons.
The flowers stamped then colored with gel pens.
Finally some seam binding stitched on.


This is looking like it will turn into another fun year long project.
Love how it is open to each of us to interpret as we wish.

Thanks for stopping by and 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: