Friday, July 24, 2015

I'm back.....


It's been a loooonnnnggggg time since I blogged.
Finally starting to unpack my craft room again and find my mojo that seemed to have been packed up with it.
Life has been flying by at the speed of light.
Still looking for that pause button to slow things down.

Today's page started when I pulled out my Gelli Plate to let the 8 yr old play.
I sat my Art Journal next to her so she could use a blank page to clean the paint off her brayer.
Later I came back and had the start of a page.
Guess you could call it a collaboration.
I added scraps of Gelli Prints.
Some stamping with Solvent ink & Acrylic Paint

A few rub ons by Tim Holtz 
and finally my thought came from a Stencil Girl stencil.


The explosion of color is making me happy today.

So good to be back creating and playing.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: