Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Swirlydoos January Round Robin

Once again I am joining up with the
Swirlydoos Round Robin challenge.
Where each week a team member lifts the layout posted before them.

It's always one of my favorite challenges out there.

The push to step outside your comfort zone as well as be inspired by those around you.
This month I am on Team 3 and followed Peggy.
Now usually I just share my layout but this time around I am sharing hers as well because it is absolutely flipping amazing.
This is what she created and I had to follow...talk about tough!
The twist this month (there always is one)
is that you were to pull at least 3 things from your stash over a year old.
1 year....pshaw
I upped the ante and went 3+ yrs old,
and this is my layout.
The paper and chipboard clocks are from BoBunny's timepiece collection-2011
The chipboard clock on a chain, the mist used, Glitz paper layers, watch faces, and the leaves are all several years old as well.

Cluster of Prima flowers, metal, old leaves and chipboard pieces.

Misting with Lindy's Stamp Gang Moonshadow mist
in Cattail Copper Brown (one of the 1st colors I ever bought from them)

Some modeling paste through a Crafter's Workshop stencil for added 
texture.
Tim Holtz rub ons to add to my word of the year.




Make sure to visit the Swirlydoos forum 
and see how others are taking on the challenge while using up their stash.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


No comments: