Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Working my way through my deck of cards….

Ever since taking Stephanie Ackerman's 
class
I have slowly been working my way through my deck of cards.
Halfway done now,
and each one I make is making me so happy.

These little cards go together so quick, 
and are perfect to tuck in cards or a friend's pocket as they walk out the door.
Here are the most recent 4 I have made...

Closeups.


Acrylic Paint, Tissue paper, book text,
stamping and more.

My words come from scrapbook stickers,
book text and even the 
selvage on scrapbooking paper
(the one below comes from a piece of Authentique paper)



Then translating what I have been doing on the playing cards onto
larger pieces such as Birthday cards for 2 special friends.

Almost the same techniques as above
but on card stock bases.
Ready to pop in the mail and hopefully brighten their day.

The hearts on the 2 cards from from an old Gelli Print
on deli paper.


So that's it.
It's a heart filled post today.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


2 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

What a fun idea! These are awesome! What a great way to show off different techniques!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.