Sunday, June 15, 2014

Mojo Monday, that took all week!

Every Monday
Flying Unicorn posts a new sketch challenge calling it 
MOJO MONDAY.

I love the sketches but rarely get to them in time before a new one is posted,
and with all the end of school year stuff it's been crazier than usual.

Still just under the wire I managed to created a layout for this week's sketch,
done by owner
Alda Stevens.

Isn't it a beauty?

Here is what I created.
I used Kaisercraft paper, banner stickers,  and Die Cuts.

Green burlap fiber and a doily are tucked under the photo.

The chipboard dots are actually the negative circles left over 
from a piece of Blue Fern Studio chipboard.
After gluing them down I painted them with Liquid Pearls
in Peacock (LOVE the color).

The background paper was a bit busy but I still added some
Modeling Paste through a 
Crafters Workshop (Rebekah Meier)
stencil.
When it was dry I rubbed a bit of black ink on it.

You can see the chipboard and it's sparkle here.
As well as some of the Modeling Paste.
The flowers are Petaloo and the pink bling is Prima.

A few of the Kaisercraft Die Cuts 
to create a title for the page.

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check out how others used the sketch to create.
Have a great day.


No comments: