Wednesday, June 11, 2014

52 Card Pickup…slowly working my way along.

With this being the last week of school,
we have been cramming in all sorts of end of year activities.
While fun, they are leaving little creative time.

It's okay though because I am still working my way through my deck of cards,
creating little pieces of art inspired by Stephanie Ackerman.
I love that they go together quick,
I can use whatever I am in the mood for,
and they are perfect things to work on when time is very limited.
Here are some closeups of the last 4 I have created.




Here is my pile of the ones I had already done mixed with my new ones.

I can't wait until I have a stack of 52 cards to share with you.

Off to 8th grade graduation,
and then it's officially summer vacation.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Imacraftr510@gmail.com said...

CUTE 🥰CARDS 👍🏼👍🏼👏🏼♥️❗️❗️Thanks FOR SHARING 👍🏼👍🏼❗️❗️G-d♥️Bless😊