Saturday, May 24, 2014

Mojo Monday and Flying Unicorn….

Every Monday they release a new sketch on the
Flying Unicorn forum and call it 
MOJO MONDAY.

The sketch challenge lasts one week and is open to everyone.
Every week I have full intention of completing the sketch then time gets away and a new one is posted.

Well today I completed this week's sketch…
it only took me 6 days.

Here is the awesome sketch created by Alda...

And here is my interpretation of it.
I wound up using one of the mixed media kits from the Flying Unicorn store.
I love how totally versatile they are.

The chipboard is Blue Fern.

Dylusions mist in Crushed Grape.
The rub ons are from Tim Holtz.

There is sewing pattern tissue paper and cheesecloth layered in with the traditional papers
from FabScraps.

Little more drippings (they make me happy)
The flowers are Kaisercraft and the bling is Prima.

That's it for today.
<\Make sure to head over to the forum and see the other takes on the sketch.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments: