Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Swirlydoos April Round Robin

It's time for another layout for 
Round Robin Layout.

My favorite challenge ever invented.
The childhood game of telephone but with a scrappy spin.

Here is the challenge that Peggy our hostess with the mostess
gave us.

And now for this month’s twist: As the title of this Round Robin suggests, it’s time for Spring Cleaning!!! As you tackle your scrappy and crafty supplies, you just may notice that some of the papers and flowers and chippies and such have been occupying your storage spaces for quite a while. Well, now’s your chance: I’m asking you to create a layout using some of your lovingly hoarded stash. 
Remember, you don’t need to use Swirly stuff – you just need to make sure that at least 50% of your layout is made with papers and embellies that are at least 1 year old.
Easy, right?

Here is my layout I created for Team 3.
I followed Jeannie who had done an absolutely adorable page.
I used some old BoBunny ETC paper that I had been hoarding.
No worries about using it though, I stocked up and
have multiples of each pattern.

Some canvas Prima flowers and 
Pink Paislee butterflies (also a year old)

Added some wire mesh,
cause it made me happy.
And since I love drips and splats pulled out my 
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Latte.

Wood Veneer letters for the title and some
Blue Fern chipboard colored with
Gelatos.

Make sure you check out the forum and see what others have created this week.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: