Sunday, February 16, 2014

Swirlydoos Round Robin

It's time for another layout done for a 
Round Robin
at 

In case you don't know how it works,
week one someone shares a layout, the next week someone shares their take on it 
and so on and so on.
Kind of like the game of Telephone but with scrapbook layouts.

Here is mine for this week.
I am on Team 1 and followed Hanne & Cheryl.
The twist this month

Something warm. I don’t care what it is as long as it’s WARM!!!!!!!!!!
Laughing but I have to agree with our hostess.
I want warm!
I used the October 2013 kit from Swirlydoos
The Sweetest Thing
with BoBunny papers.
I also pulled in a piece of Pink Paislee & a piece of handmade paper.
My photo of warm is Venice. 
When we went it hit the upper 90s every single day.
I am missing 90 degree weather right about now...

I also did a little bit of random stamping with a Kaisercraft stamp.

My "warm" place.
Doilies and flowers layered under and around it.

Chipboard is from Dusty Attic  and painted with
Silks Acrylic Glaze

Some Tsukineko ink was also rubbed through a Crafter's Workshop stencil.

Make sure to check out the Round Robin thread to see how others create for their turn.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

KarenB said...

I love the layers - and Venice! I'd love to go there some day :)

Jo said...

very pretty layout! The chipboard you used was just perfection!